Need a toilet that can flush a grapefruit
Ha, yes, I got one of them.  Make sure you get one that is rigid enough to feed and produces a clear picture.  Even then though, they are not foolproof.  My son flushed some aluminum foil.  I scoped it and came to that and couldn't figure what it was.  Lots of crinkly aluminum making light facet reflections. Not at all what you are expecting in a toilet bend.
(03-19-2021, 06:18 AM)TDKPE Wrote: You guys are making me think ‘bore scope’.  

I don’t own one.  

That means a new toy might be in the offing.  
Yes

Well how will that  help???, Oh wait, you mean for the toilet. Sorry.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Tom if you are going to get a high capacity toilet check the drain configuration if you have back to back toilets.   If the toilets drain into a sanitary T the water will cross the T and try to go up into the other toilet.    Toto recommends a double combination wye where it cannot go straight across.  
Roly
(03-19-2021, 11:30 AM)Roly Wrote: Tom if you are going to get a high capacity toilet check the drain configuration if you have back to back toilets.   If the toilets drain into a sanitary T the water will cross the T and try to go up into the other toilet.    Toto recommends a double combination wye where it cannot go straight across.  
Roly

Thanks for the tip, Roly, but they're all on long branches of their own, and none are near each other.  Upstairs especially go straight to the basement, and still have a long way to go before joining anything else.  Pretty spread out.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"