Need a toilet that can flush a grapefruit
Somebody in this house, who shall remain nameless in order to protect the innocent (me), clogs the loo constantly.  And it’s not me.  

The blame gets put on the TP (too strong), the throne (even though there are two others exactly like it that only I use, without issue), the water pressure (
Confused they’re all tank types), and for some reason, me.  But that’s a given.

I need a residential commode that can flush a grapefruit.  Or a couple of oranges, if that’s asking too much.  Any suggestions?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
You might want to take the toilet off the mounting and take a look.
I had one toilet where the mount to the floor broke, and it slightly shifted.
The wax ring had one of those plastic liners inside, so it did not leak, but
the diameter for the waste to go through was more narrow. Sometimes
you can take the toilet outside, hose it out really good, break things loose and it's good for a few years too.

Change out the guts of the fill tank too. Try to find a replacement that puts as much water as possible per flush. Newer toilets that try to save water do not flush as good. Not enough water to do the job.

We had the pressure assist toilets for awhile. They were fantastic, but unfortunately, the company got sued and when they wore out, could not be replaced. If you can find one ( I have not looked, maybe they are available online), they are awesome.
I guess a trip to the proctologist for you involves a Coleman lantern
Laugh

Eat a salad maybe some of that metamucil
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Check out the American Standard Champion it can flush 18 gulf balls at one time
How about a Clivas Multrum?  

John
Our similar problem was solved when we took out the wax seal with attached plastic liner. Replaced it with regular wax ring. Apparently the plastic funnel was catching things, so we had to use the plunger almost all the time. Now rarely.
More Fig Newtons?

Or maybe fewer?

Experiment.
(03-13-2021, 06:49 PM)fixtureman Wrote: Check out the American Standard Champion it can flush 18 gulf balls at one time

Have 3 of these. They are the toilet version of a garbage disposal! Watch their video. Beanie babies, golf balls, lots and lots of tp - no problem.
(03-13-2021, 06:49 PM)fixtureman Wrote: Check out the American Standard Champion it can flush 18 gulf balls at one time

Another suggestion that you heck this model (I suggest the Champion 4). Look at the flush valve, it's designed to dump an incredible amount of water all at once so it's really clears things up.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(03-14-2021, 05:44 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Another suggestion that you heck this model (I suggest the Champion 4). Look at the flush valve, it's designed to dump an incredible amount of water all at once so it's really clears things up.

Suggest considering Toto ultramax. You could consider the bidet seat and skipping toilet paper. It’s a $1000 unit, but said to be the best in the industry.