Need a toilet that can flush a grapefruit
We just bought a brand new house, and not only do the toilets have marginal appetites, the water line is so low that you get pretty racing stripes with every use.
No
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
This thread is sounding an awful lot like family dinners with DW's family.  
Uhoh

Good suggestions on porcelain commodes, though.  Thanks for the advice.  
Cool
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
If its the TP, maybe add a bidet to get you started so you don't have to use so much.
Also, look farther down the line. We have one toilet that has always been sensitive. It tends to overflow at the slightest provocation. Nothing seems to be wrong with the flushing mechanisms or the mounting and, most of the time, it works just fine. Just don't over stress it. We suspect that there is a restriction in the piping farther down the line that occasionally plugs.
So because I responded to this yesterday my daughter plugged the crapper really good last night.  It's a Vormax supposed to consume basketballs and boulders yet she is too much for it.  So off to the kitchen for the Dawn dish soap and probably another 10 minutes with the plunger to get it clear.  I didn't want to use the closet snake as it is pretty easy to scratch the bowl
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Check the outlet drain.

When our boys were younger ours started to selectively clog. Plunger, snake, etc etc didn't help.

Pulled it up an a wooden pencil was lodged in the siphon area, limiting the passage size.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I've had the same issue with my son.  He likes to watch things go in circles and then "disappear". I found all sorts of things stuck in the bottom bend of the toilet that a snake couldn't dislodge. Tooth paste containers of all sorts, clear plastic containers, the toilet paper holder bar, toilet paper tubes, a small model of the Eifel tower, plastic animals, etc.  Finally got a toilet that doesn't swirl and it can flush a full bucket of golf balls. No problems so far.
Some of the creative minds that inhabit this forum really should assemble a creative dictionary/document of daily descriptive words, terms and phrases...
I find the so much of the content contained herein absolutely hilarious, rarely with any appearance of being forced...
Many of you have very lucrative opportunities, should you decide to so indulge...
(03-15-2021, 08:50 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Check the outlet drain.

When our boys were younger ours started to selectively clog.  Plunger, snake, etc etc didn't help.

Pulled it up an a wooden pencil was lodged in the siphon area, limiting the passage size.

At our house it was a rat tail comb.
Upset
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
You guys are making me think ‘bore scope’.  

I don’t own one.  

That means a new toy might be in the offing.  
Yes
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"