flattening chisels backs
(07-03-2021, 11:07 PM)Joe Bailey Wrote: I do, however, appreciate the respect you've shown me by using my formal title.

Ha ha, well done......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Question is, Professor......where is Marianne?
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(07-04-2021, 01:33 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Question is, Professor......where is Marianne?
Winkgrin

Bandit, you are digging yourself a hole here, another fail......
I already have all my backs flattened....and have plenty of time to play around. 
Laugh

Or just enjoy a Blonde from Baltimore...
Winkgrin

I find this much more enjoyable than listening to two people that are THAT full of themselves....
Smirk

3 hours of shop time, today...plus mowed the yard in 85 degree weather.   Side #2 is in the clamps....parts for both ends are milled...

And...just what did YOU get done...today?
Confused
Wink 
Bandit571,

I am glad that you are here to tell all the rest of us poor slugs how we ought to do things!  
Laugh
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Tain't me doing all that preaching....
No

I just use what works for me....what others use..is entirely up to them.  
Winkgrin  

Sooo...did ya do any working of wood over the weekend?   
Confused
Confused
Confused

I think I managed to "squeeze" 5 hours in over the weekend..IN the shop, making sawdust and shavings...

And as for the sawdust?
Confused

And you?
(07-05-2021, 08:31 AM)bandit57 Wrote: Sooo...did ya do any working of wood over the weekend?   
Confused
Confused
Confused

I think I managed to "squeeze" 5 hours in over the weekend..IN the shop, making sawdust and shavings...

And as for the sawdust?
Confused

And you?

I spent a little time in the shop and I will have this new bench done in a week or so.......

[Image: IMG-1005.jpg]
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
As long as you are having fun....

When something no longer is fun to do, or be at....I usually will just stop, and leave.  

Right now...I'm having fun....
Winkgrin 

just another "Normal" Sharpening Thread...YMMV.  (sitting here eating popcorn and LMAO.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh ...)
Oh, BTW...does one worry about having a flat back when sharpening..
Confused

These 2 cold chisels?   Hmmm...may have to start a whole new thread, on the "Best" way to sharpen your cold chisels...Hmmm.
Uhoh
(07-05-2021, 09:23 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Oh, BTW...does one worry about having a flat back when sharpening..
Confused

These 2 cold chisels?   Hmmm...may have to start a whole new thread, on the "Best" way to sharpen your cold chisels...Hmmm.
Uhoh

I guess the Blonde from Baltimore is kicking in . . . . .