Delta 22-560 Planer Parts
Hey All,

I have a 19 year old Delta 22-560 Planer that I am replacing. If anyone has interest in any of the parts, let me know. I really don't want to ship a zillion single parts all over the US. Hopefully it will just be a few and or a few people that take multiple parts. I am selling the dust chute on eBay. The blades are in decent shape. I have used only one side so they could be reversed to use the other edge which is un-used.

I hate to just throw it away. The pulley and the belt that turns the cutterhead are not re-useable. I am not sure if the cutter head is salvageable. Please see my post in tools to see my reason for replacing it.

The parts are free. Just pay shipping from 33487.

Thanks, Bill
(03-15-2021, 09:06 AM)bpatters69 Wrote: Hey All,

I have a 19 year old Delta 22-560 Planer that I am replacing. If anyone has interest in any of the parts, let me know. I really don't want to ship a zillion single parts all over the US. Hopefully it will just be a few and or a few people that take multiple parts. I am selling the dust chute on eBay. The blades are in decent shape. I have used only one side so they could be reversed to use the other edge which is un-used.

I hate to just throw it away. The pulley and the belt that turns the cutterhead are not re-useable. I am not sure if the cutter head is salvageable. Please see my post in tools to see my reason for replacing it.

The parts are free. Just pay shipping from 33487.

Thanks, Bill
Bill,

I'm interested in a couple parts from your old Delta planer....I will send you a PM.

Thanks, John
NP John.

I am going to keep it for another week and then I will get rid of it.
(03-18-2021, 10:24 AM)bpatters69 Wrote: NP John.

I am going to keep it for another week and then I will get rid of it.

Last call.... screws to tighten blades and the motor brushes are already going to their new homes. Anyone else want anything?