Czeck Edge 15th Anniversary Tool
Good evening everyone! I hope y'all are enjoying a safe and relatively sane St Patrick's Day! 

Czeck Edge is celebrating our 15th Anniversary a bit late as we launched our initial website waaaay back in June of 2005. So I'm a bit tardy with this anniversary announcement. Anyhow it occurred to me sometime around November that it's been that long. Wish I'd had that thought back in at least April. Oh well. 

We are celebrating this grand occasion by offering a Special Edition Ruler Stop and will ship ship it free domestically for $45. Besides the crisp black anodizing and nickel knob, the grip length has been increased to 1 7/8" . There are only 19 available. (Don't ask why not 20.)  Look here: Special 15th Anniversary Edition Ruler Stop Thank you for peeking and we'll begin shipping these by 3/24! 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

It would be great if it had a lazer!
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
Know what, Bob? You win. CharlieD, 4/21/2008
I salute you. Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue!!!! CRR, 2/19/2008
15 years?  really?

You know what that means, don't you?

It means that I've had an original Check Edge marking knife KIT sitting in a drawer in my shop for 15 years!

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(03-18-2021, 08:06 AM)MGoBlue1984 Wrote: It would be great if it had a lazer!

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh Hey Bob! Good to hear from you, how goes it? You still camping out in Hotlanta? We are not long for Mayretta, going to be relocating to a townhome in Myrtle Beach, Market Commons early fall. No more ww'g shop, selling the machinery, most all the cabinet building stuff. Hand planes, etc.. Tons of clamps. Watch this space for some sweet deals! Will still keep Czeck Edge ticking along, but the rest of it goes.   

Give me a holler sometime soon! 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA

(03-18-2021, 11:47 AM)FireWood Wrote: 15 years?  really?

You know what that means, don't you?

It means that I've had an original Check Edge marking knife KIT sitting in a drawer in my shop for 15 years!

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

OMG. Well don't build it.. has one of those early ring ferrules. We've upgraded to closed end production ferrules on all the kits. Which blade do you have?
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA

Wow, the Real Bob Z.
Smile
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
(03-18-2021, 04:52 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote:
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh Hey Bob! Good to hear from you, how goes it? You still camping out in Hotlanta? We are not long for Mayretta, going to be relocating to a townhome in Myrtle Beach, Market Commons early fall. No more ww'g shop, selling the machinery, most all the cabinet building stuff. Hand planes, etc.. Tons of clamps. Watch this space for some sweet deals! Will still keep Czeck Edge ticking along, but the rest of it goes.   

Give me a holler sometime soon! 

Cheers, Bob

Bob, good luck in the move and selling stuff. If you've got an oscillating belt sander and a benchtop OSS you're getting rid of, I call first dibs.
Laugh
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(03-18-2021, 04:52 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote:
Laugh
Laugh

Wow. So a real retirement?? Congrats, Bob!
Arrived today. The usual excellent Czeck Edge quality.
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
Know what, Bob? You win. CharlieD, 4/21/2008
I salute you. Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue!!!! CRR, 2/19/2008