Hi
Just here to say Hi and hope everyone is doing good.  I will start being here more to
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Great to hear from you Arlin!  We've been missing you.

Lonnie
Hello Arlin good to hear from you.
Bill
(03-19-2021, 01:21 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just here to say Hi and hope everyone is doing good.  I will start being here more to

Welcome back!
I started turning again in a limited way and will start teaching again in a few months.  I did and was surprised when I let a few come over to use the lathe that they cleaned up after themselves and even emptied the bags on the DC however they did get a few holes in the bags so I will have to get some more with the christmas auction funds they sent me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-20-2021, 01:40 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I started turning again in a limited way and will start teaching again in a few months.  I did and was surprised when I let a few come over to use the lathe that they cleaned up after themselves and even emptied the bags on the DC however they did get a few holes in the bags so I will have to get some more with the christmas auction funds they sent me.

Welcome back Arlin. Great seeing you post again.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(03-20-2021, 01:40 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: however they did get a few holes in the bags

Duct tape works for me
Big Grin