Hung Kitchen Cabinets too Low!
(03-20-2021, 12:51 PM)fixtureman Wrote: Change the fridge hinge to the other side

I think my wife would cut my head off.

Remove the tile under the fridge, pour a self-leveling compound in the space so it’s flat and level, and make a shallow ramp to allow the fridge to roll up onto the tile on the rare occasion it needs to?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(03-20-2021, 11:54 AM)AUswimKC Wrote: Let’s see an overall picture of the kitchen

+1

I can't make out what your picture is...
Get a shorter fridge.  Move the too tall one to the utility room, fill it with drinks.  Every home needs two refrigerators.

Yes
(03-20-2021, 05:05 PM)David Stone Wrote: I think my wife would cut my head off.

Yea, there's always that
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Had posted this earlier, but then realized my fridge is pretty old.  Had to check a different fridge.  
"The refrigerator is as low as it goes... With the leg levelers attached?  If it is like ours you can gain  another 1/4"-3/8" by removing the levelers.  If the fridge 's hinges are forward of the front levelers you can gain another maybe 1/8" by raising the back levelers some.
Edit: but you lose a level fridge."

Our fridge has leg levelers with those hdpe pads to help slide it back.  My son's fridge has rollers.  After inspection of his fridge you could remove the front rollers.

Refrigerators are designed to allow air to enter from under the fridge to help the transfer of heat from the coils.  You should have some space, even if it is as low as it goes.  Looks like you only need a little.

You could:
remove the front levelers/rollers
Cut a couple of milk containers to use the hdpe as glides under the fridge chassis
Slide the fridge into place, raise it with shims till the offending hinge(s) barely clears the door, 
replace the kick plate, shaving the bottom if necessary.

If you try this and it works I would not push the fridge all the way in, maybe by an inch.  You would be reducing the air flow from the front some.  I would give it the extra space in the back.  Keep it clean(you could raise it with shims again to clean)
Have you thought about getting the dishwasher out from under the countertop yet ?   Could also be a issue.   Roly
Not much space here.  You’ll see why I can’t flip the door.  [attachment=34274]

[attachment=34275]

[attachment=34276]

Reverse the cabinet swing
(03-22-2021, 06:57 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Reverse the cabinet swing

?