Backyard Fun
Does it come with any kind of flooring or is that up to your imagination?

I'll take a Guinness as well please.  
Yes
Sorry to take this so far off topic, but are the aluminum-framed Workmates really all that much better?  I have a newer one, and it seems to work just as fine as the original.
Arrow does sell "Flooring Kits"   mainly treated sleepers that one installs a layer of treated 3/4" plywood over....maybe at a later date....plan right now is either a gravel floor, or lay down concrete pavers....

Years ago...a neighbor was cleaning out his garage....and wanted to throw away that Workmate.....Grandson was helping out.....decided Grandpa Steve could find a use for it......Cost?    Free.....

There is no wiggle in that bench.....can even stand on it, if the need arises....
Will try to replace the top, when the shed build is done...since I have a couple pieces of treated 2 x 6s left over...and the two 2 x 2s can be used as the chops for the vise...if I want.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Too windy, again.....went rust hunting instead....supposed to be decent this weekend....about one day to get the roof on...another to install the doors....

An Apron plane, a North Bros. No. 135, a No. 51 spokeshave, and a weird sash chisel/gouge.....not too bad of a day....I did lay out the starter panels for the roof....so they are all set up....they are talking snow showers for Thursday...grrrr
Upset 

Stay tuned..
Winkgrin
So, does the roof go on first or the doors?  I was thinking probably doors first so the wind doesn't blow through the doorway and carry your new shed to the neighbors yard.
Per the instruction book.....doors are last.
Uhoh  
29 WINDY degrees outside, right now.....chance of snow in a little bit.....will try for Saturday, now.
Upset
Have until the first week of May, to get things done....Watchman gets installed on May 7......sounds like it will be a "FUN" week..
Uhoh

Too cold and WINDY today,,I can wait until the weekend.  
Winkgrin
Today...finally got up into the mid 40s outside, barely a breeze...Goal was to install the 4 starter strips on the roof of the shed...
Winkgrin

These screw to the roof beams (3) and bolt to the gables (6 bolts, 6 nuts)...This be Corner #1...clamps came in handy...needed an extra hand up there...
Rolleyes

This is the 3rd strip....legs are already getting sore...so, by the time #4 was installed..

I figured THAT was enough, for a Friday....

Screws, nuts, and bolts were kept in a magnetic cup holder...Used a nutdriver ( hand powered BTW) a scratch awl( line up holes with)  and that drill to install the screws with...had to move all that, and the ladder to each area.....about 3 moves per starter strip....

Methinks there will be at least one Guinness Extra Stout with supper, tonight....
Uhoh

Stay tuned..
Winkgrin
Almost 3 hours of working from a ladder, legs are now shot...first 4 roof panels...

Which left this "hatch" to finish them up from..

Then move the ladder out front, and install the last 2 panels...

Plus a ridge cap, and trim the bottom edges....

Peak even gets a plastic trim piece...
Had to remove and scrap out an old grill gazebo....just so I could get along the west side..

I thought about building the doors...for about 1 minute...got overruled by the backs of my legs...

Inhale the second Gatorade ZERO.....had enough fun for today...
Congrats!! It looks like a real shed now.