Bandsaw ID?
I don't have any info other than the picture.  I am hoping someone recognizes the maker.  It looks like a Crescent to me just much smaller than I have seen in the past

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Found my answer at OWWM
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-24-2021, 12:10 AM)Bob10 Wrote: Found my answer at OWWM

Aren't you going to tell us?  
Confused

I didn't post, 'cause I didn't know, but I'd like to (know).
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(03-24-2021, 10:13 AM)TDKPE Wrote: Aren't you going to tell us?  
Confused

I didn't post, 'cause I didn't know, but I'd like to (know).

It was Identified by Dadof7 at the OWWM as a 
 H. C. Wood Machine Works 16"

San Francisco, CA, U.S.A

Bill Nance AKA Skizzo has one that looks pretty amazing reportedly a great machine and judging by what he has kept and sold off in the past I would bet that if he kept it that's the case.  It's supposed to be heavy for it's size, this could get interesting as did something to my back last week.  I am hoping for a mostly uneventful loading and unloading experience

Phil Thien

Looks like a fun find. Let me know if you (or someone) wants a 1HP bullet motor to go with it. It's the same one I bought from you several years ago Bob.

Kevin
The addition of the boards to the column and under the table would have me looking for damage/corrosion to the column, mount, and/or table trunnions before trying to move it.

If the table had to be propped up during use, I would certainly be inclined to remove the table before moving the BS.

Of course, having had the table trunnion break on one of my vertical belt sanders during transport may have me overly sensitive to that risk.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(03-24-2021, 05:36 PM)iclark Wrote: The addition of the boards to the column and under the table would have me looking for damage/corrosion to the column, mount, and/or table trunnions before trying to move it.

If the table had to be propped up during use, I would certainly be inclined to remove the table before moving the BS.

Of course, having had the table trunnion break on one of my vertical belt sanders during transport may have me overly sensitive to that risk.

IMO only penny worth , I am thinking those are their as blade guards and hopefully not support.  But good point to check.
Well I was happy to discover not anywhere near as heavy as I had been lead to believe.  I always remove the tables in the case the saw was resting up next to a delta combo sander in the back of the van.  I will be playing with it tomorrow my plans changed on the ride home when I received a distress call from another beekeeper who had about 5 lbs of bees swarm from one of his hives settling his front yard about a foot from the sidewalk in an area with a lot of pedestrians

Phil Thien