King's Fine Woodworking
I have always enjoyed watching the videos from KFW. The last one I have received is over 3 months old.
Don't know if it's my computer or if they have folded shop. I am still running Windows 7 and Microsoft has
stopped supporting YouTube on W-7 a/o the first of the year, but is this the reason? I know, I should take the computer to the Geek Squad for W-10 but I can't lift it, can't drive and am waiting for help from a relative.

Hope KFW is still producing vids.

Jerry
I don't know if the King's site has folded or not but possibly you can update your computer yourself. Check out this; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10
(03-26-2021, 02:03 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: I don't know if the King's site has folded or not but possibly you can update your computer yourself. Check out this; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10

The first step to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is to format your system disk. Be careful. All of your data will be lost.

If you don't understand 'all your data will be lost' ask for assistance.

Bill
(03-26-2021, 01:36 PM)budglo Wrote: I have always enjoyed watching the videos from KFW. The last one I have received is over 3 months old.
Don't know if it's my computer or if they have folded shop. I am still running Windows 7 and Microsoft has
stopped supporting YouTube on W-7 a/o the first of the year, but is this the reason? I know, I should take the computer to the Geek Squad for W-10 but I can't lift it, can't drive and am waiting for help from a relative.

Hope KFW is still producing vids.

Jerry

As long as you have a browser that can play youtube videos on your computers, you do not need MS to support youtube playback directly.

The most recent youtube videos from KFW are 3 months old. There are 3 of them.

They have not updated the blog on their website in a very long time, but it looks like their store is still up and running.

If no one here has a good answer for you, you could use the Contact Us form on their website to ask about their well-being.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I enjoy the occasional KFW video myself. My table saw sled looks a lot like his. Man loves his family and his glue!
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
Thanks for your replies, guys.
I will not attempt the upgrade myself. I'll wait for assistance to go to the GEEK SQUAD. At age 83 ( in May ),
technology passed me by years ago.
JohnnyEgo, same here. I made a mini-sled based on his "extreme", big one. I can't handle a large one now.
No

Jerry