SOLD ... Waxed Canvas Tool Rolls
Hello All ... I had the waxed canvas out for an apron, so I made up a tool roll set. I’d like to sell this as a set, and the measurements are in the photo. If you buy the set, I’ll sew the pockets to your specs. If the set doesn’t sell, I’ll split it up. $100 for the set (which is a $30 discount off the individual prices) ... message questions.

Attached Files Image(s)

I've got two of Yotie's tool rolls and one of his aprons. The material and stitching are top quality and well worth the price. Heck of a nice guy too!
(03-28-2021, 11:05 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I've got two of Yotie's tool rolls and one of his aprons. The material and stitching are top quality and well worth the price. Heck of a nice guy too!

I also have two of his tool rolls.  They are fabulously made and fit my Lie-Nielsen chisel sets fit perfectly.  Matter of fact they blow away the fancy French made tool roll that LN used to offer.
Thank you gentlemen! Appreciate the kind words.

I’ll split these up if anyone is interested in an individual roll instead of all 3.
Sold Pending Payment