SuperNova Chuck, Jaws, Key, Insert
Hi, 

I have 6 of these and would like to sell two. Let me know what you need and we can make it work for you. 

I posted each component separately so you can buy what you need. Want it all? Make me an offer I can't refuse!! 

SuperNova Chuck w/ 50mm jaws $70

Chuck Key (only with chuck) $25 (All sold)

Lathe Thread Insert 1-1/4" x 8TPI $20
(other sizes available at Woodcraft, etc.)
(Note: an insert is needed to mount chuck on lathe)

Compatible with all Nova Jaws (except Infinity series)

Works well. 2 available. Pic is 1st chuck (Sold). Will provide pic of actual chuck before shipping.
Open to trades.

Fastest response: CPA@taxmancpa.com
OK to send private message here, but I haven't figured out how to get notified of new messages.

Attached Files Image(s)

Which I could afford both since i know of a few vets that could use them.  Good luck I know you will sell them
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
One sold.  Answered by e-mail. 
Yes

One still available.
(03-28-2021, 12:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Which I could afford both since i know of a few vets that could use them.  Good luck I know you will sell them

What a beautiful thought! I commend your good heart and thank you for your service. 

And thanks for the good wishes in them selling. One down, one to go.
Last sold. Pending payment
Sold! Thanks everyone for their comments, suggestions and purchases!!!