Moxon Hardware
I have a set of moxon hardware for sale. The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long. The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thanks for considering it,

Tom
(03-30-2021, 07:00 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a set of moxon hardware for sale. The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long. The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thanks for considering it,

Tom

Just wanted to put in a good word about these sets. I recently acquired one from Tom and couldn't be happier- Top notch quality and customer service that can't be beat!!  My thanks to Tom for making them available!
You were going to shoot a bear with a nail gun?*likes this*
-carl
Sent a PM. 

... am I at 17 characters yet? I think I am. Maybe now.
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
I just finished another set so there is one still available. Don't get excited if I do not respond quickly, I am on vacation for another week.

Tom