spray bottles
Has anyone found a spray bottle that will hold up well to Mineral Spirts and to Denatured Alcohol? 

Everyone I get stops spraying after awhile.

Thanks

Robert
I have the same problem, then I bought a couple of these. I got mine at HD but they are available at a few other places. So far i've had them for a little over 2 years and the first one is still working. I found these while searching for chemical resistant hand sprayers.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I like to use "I Can't Believe it's not Butter" spray on my food. It is the refrigerator isle with the butter and margarine.  It is surprisingly good at replacing butter on a baked potato or such. The spray bottles it comes in seem to be immune from any solvent I use in the shop. MS, Alcohol, lacquer thinner, MEK, simple green all work. I have been using the same bottles for over five years with no failures. The downside is the small bottle and only a mist spray- no stream spray.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
(04-01-2021, 10:53 AM)KyleD Wrote: I like to use "I Can't Believe it's not Butter" spray on my food. It is the refrigerator isle with the butter and margarine.  It is surprisingly good at replacing butter on a baked potato or such. The spray bottles it comes in seem to be immune from any solvent I use in the shop. MS, Alcohol, lacquer thinner, MEK, simple green all work. I have been using the same bottles for over five years with no failures. The downside is the small bottle and only a mist spray- no stream spray.

To make a bottle that will stand up to MEK and lacquer thinner makes me wonder what's in "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
Raised

Big Grin
(04-01-2021, 07:22 PM)kurt18947 Wrote: To make a bottle that will stand up to MEK and lacquer thinner makes me wonder what's in "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
Raised

Big Grin

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I am guessing it is silicone innards.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Auto paint stores sells bottles that will hold up