Looking to buy Lie Nielsen #4/#4 1/2 Smoothing Plane
Star 
IHello All!

I am looking to complete my “4 Essential Hand Planes” set and would like to buy a 60.5 Adjustable Mouth Block Plane as well as a #4/#4.5 Smoothing Plane.

I’ve already got a #5 as well as a #8 (thanks to an awesome guy I met here, thanks Stephen!), so I’d like to get these 2 to finish the foundation of my hand plane collection.  

I would prefer for them to be in very good/like new condition (or new), but it’s not necessary as long as they still work like they are supposed to.  Both of them are currently on back order at Lie Nielsen’s webstore, so I thought I’d check here before placing an order for them.

I’m a beginner with making fine projects with hand tools, as I just recently bought my first house and have the space to do it.  Please let me know if you have one (or both) of these planes and would be willing to sell them.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Matt

EDIT:  I NO LONGER NEED A #60 1/2 Block Plane.
There’s a 4 1/2 for sale just down this forum.
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.