WTB Rakemaker II with level
Blackburn isn't currently selling any and I'm on the list, but figured I'd try here and see if anyone had one.
(04-01-2021, 01:36 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: Blackburn isn't currently selling any and I'm on the list, but figured I'd try here and see if anyone had one.

I've been on that list for over 3 years; I think Issac is not making them anymore unless he finds a licensee/sub to fabricate.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-01-2021, 02:49 PM)Admiral Wrote: I've been on that list for over 3 years; I think Issac is not making them anymore unless he finds a licensee/sub to fabricate.
March of 2015 I asked Issac to be put on the list, and nothing since. I will add that a kind WN member offered to sell me one a year or so ago, but I declined.
Consider this a bump, but what is a "Rakemaker II"?
(04-02-2021, 07:41 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Consider this a bump, but what is a "Rakemaker II"?
http://blackburntools.com/new-tools/new-...index.html
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
You probably know about the one from Lee Valley. No level, but it works great. Click
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
I do and own one, I just want to try a Rakemaker as well.
I bet someone could take the Lee Valley one and just attach a small string level and it would probably work just as good as the Rakemaker.
(04-03-2021, 09:31 AM)gtrboy77 Wrote: I bet someone could take the Lee Valley one and just attach a small string level and it would probably work just as good as the Rakemaker.

That's exactly what I did a few years back. The Rake Maker is a nice little accessory as well.
BontzSawWorks.net