18in Crescent Jointer for sale outside Philadelphia

Not mine, but I've been treated well on this forum and thought this looked like an opportunity for someone to get a serious piece of iron in their shop.

I have the 12 inch version of this jointer and it is a beast. Mine came with a single phase motor, but unmounted, so I can say that it is not hard to change the motor out to a single phase if you need to. And it would be cheap to get a 2 or 3 hp and upgrade down the line if you ever needed to.

Note: this weighs a LOT. And it is big. Estimate on the ad is 32" wide, and that sounds right to me based on my 12" (that has 16+" tables).

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/...62009.html
Oh, and I apologize if this is inappropriate, but the rules are a little vague about posting links to outside selling sites. This seemed ok to me, but please delete if not.
I’m not far but I’m not sure I’ve room. Can you post dimensions or update the CL ad?
It's not mine, I just found the ad. But the ad already does include dimensions. You'll have to email the craigslist poster if you want more information, he won't be looking here.