sge recep. ?
I screwed up and ordered a set of 10 wall switches. They're single pole and most have to be are several in line. Is there anyway I can use the switches. witch there are several in line (on the same breaker)?

Jim
Jim
Probably.  Got a make and model?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(04-15-2021, 01:13 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: I screwed up and ordered a set of 10 wall switches. 

Looks like you edited your question, but the subject still says recep.  I took that as receptacles, hence the question, as all receptacles are 2-pole (have to be or there wouldn't be a circuit).

So if the question is about wiring single-pole wall switches as 3-ways and/or 4-ways, you can't.  Need to get 3-ways, one for each end of the line, and 4-ways in between if there are more than two.  That also assumes you're controlling lights or a receptacle on a single circuit from multiple locations.  

If controlling different lights or receptacles, but all on the same circuit (breaker), then yes, they will work, as long as only one switch controls the load or loads.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
as TDKPE mentioned how about a make and model or a link to what you bought? Maybe a little more detail on what you want to accomplish.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy