A Towel Ladder?
Clamps came off, nothing flew apart ( always a good sign..)   Spokeshave, beltsnder, palm sander, and the Millers Falls No. 9   to clean things up a bit.   Router to improve a few spots......stain was brushed on, and then wiped down....then set this this aside to dry..
Winkgrin

Waiting on the stain to dry...Details?
Confused  

Top of the ladder....wedged tenons..more?

Treads....when things are ready, I'll add a clear gloss coat of Poly....then my Daughter can stop by, and pick it up...
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Nice.  Not being familiar with this sort of décor item, how does it work?  You just lean it against the wall or does it need attaching somehow?  I'm guessing the towels just hang on the wrungs.
Haven't a clue...the way she described it..was a simple, small 4' ladder...that she could either lean against a wall, or hang on the wall....either for towels, or small blankets...

She will be picking it up this weekend....will see how it goes....
Rolleyes 

may or may not add a coat of Poly to it....
Uhoh
Went out and bought a rattle-can of clear gloss poly.....and gave the ladder a coat.....will check tomorrow and see how it turned out...

Then I think that will about do it, for this project.....
Cool
Ladder has been delivered....and by the reports I am getting...Daughter LIKED it....
Congratulations young man!

Happy client...good.

Happy daughter...priceless!!!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood