help me locate Pastor John
hello fellow wood  workers, 

Does  anyone have contact info  for pastor John?  I have been off line here for a couple of years and forgot to much to recall.  He lives  in Racine and I would appreciate any info to help me reach him.  If I posted in wrong forum please forgive and move me.  Im guessing this would be one of the forums he would frequent.

Thanks you for your help.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
What ya need Jim?
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-18-2021, 09:31 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: What ya need Jim?

Hi John,  you asked me to let you know when  I would be  getting ready to sell those two Scraper planes, the 112 and the 112 1/2 which has full Rose wood sole.  I promised to give you first chance on them  If you are interested yet, let me know.  

How you been?,

Jim
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Sent you a pm Jim!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop