Small parts hvllp spray gun
I was looking at adding a smaller sprayer to my fuji mini mite 4 turbine. I see fuji makes a touch up gun but wanted to know if there were other recommendations or has any one tried the fuji. I need the sprayer to work with a turbine not a compressor setup. Thank you.
Paasche makes an airbrush for HVLP sprayers.  I have not used it though.  Paasche is probably the biggest name in the airbrush industry.

The only small parts I spray are screw heads.  For that I get a sheet of corrugated cardboard and I poke holes in the cardboard and screw the screws into the sheet of cardboard leaving about 1/8" space between the head and the cardboard.

Then I spray the sheet and all the heads get painted at one time.  I leave them in the cardboard until I am ready to drive the screws in.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Thank you for the reply.  I will have to check them out. I don't need to spray anything that small lol. I am looking to spray 3D printed parts.