Tired of a house after living there for six months
I think it is widely accepted that factory modular homes using conventional materials have a very similar resale value as site-built homes.   That is, they appreciate in value at a similar rate as site-built homes.

Mobile homes, on the other hand, depreciate in value over the years. 

What is uncertain (to me) is if manufactured homes (like the one pictured for this thread) will appreciate in value like a conventional home or will depreciate in value like a mobile home. 

I have seen no studies or reports on that.  That alone, would prevent me from buying a manufactured home. 

Note:  I am making a distinction between modular homes that use lumber and sheathing and drywall, and manufactured homes that often use welded steel for structure and sheet metal for sheathing.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Looks like a fire house. Or a fancy Jiffy Lube.
Some houses are built not for people to live in them, but to show off. I think this house is one such example. I have been investing in real estate for a long time, knowing that unusual houses attract attention. Therefore, I rent out several houses of unusual shape or made of unusual building materials at once. People don't live long in them. But they get pleasure from living in a similar place for a while. Therefore, renting such a house and buying it as an investment is a perfect option.
3…2…1…
VH07V