Festool for sale
First time on this forum, so forgive me if I screw this up...I am selling the following:

Festool XL 700 EQ joiner that includes the Seneca Small Mortise Kit and adapter for small bits. Rarely used machine and the size 12 bit that came with joiner is brand new and unused. Price $1200

Festool Planer HL 850E Plus, which includes the discontinued Bench Unit SE-HL. Price $600

Porter Cable Biscuit Joiner (model 557), with a large selection of biscuits included. Price $120

I live about 30 miles northwest of Atlanta.
Kerrby, on the software you need to enable the private message function for folks to send you PMs. Someone will also ask if you're willing to ship the tools.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-21-2021, 05:26 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Kerrby, on the software you need to enable the private message function for folks to send you PMs. Someone will also ask if you're willing to ship the tools.

OK, thank you
30 miles northwest of Atlanta. How close to Cumming?
(04-21-2021, 09:51 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: 30 miles northwest of Atlanta. How close to Cumming?

Hi Frank, I’m in Alpharetta...just off 400.
I live near exit 17 on 400. Welcome to the forum!
(04-22-2021, 11:41 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I live near exit 17 on 400. Welcome to the forum!

Hey, thanks!
You guys are pretty close neighbors (lived in the Atlanta area for 25 years - initially in Roswell) Back then 400 stopped at the perimeter!

Good luck with the sale,

Doug
Big Sky Country
Now it goes to the entrance of Dahlonega.  

And the toll booth is gone.