3-Way Switch Help
Need some help on a 3-way switch. Replacing a timer at the one end with just a regular 3-way and cannot for the life of me get it to work correctly. Below is a pic of the one done when the house was built, there is no wire on the other copper screw. The box I am working on has 3-wires coming in Red/Black/White (and a ground). The timer switch had black to black, red to red, blue to white if that helps. What combo do I need there to get things working See pic below
Never mind - found the solution, the timer had a jumper for the black/white wires there. Removed the jumper that was installed with the timer, and put the wires back to where they belonged on the 3-way and all is good.

I would delete this but it won't let me....stupid software.
I was going to ask why the white and black are nutted together, but there's no point now.  Glad you got it working.  
Cool
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"