ornamental mill in Iowa and Shaper
I have a legacy ornamental mill for sale in Nashua Iowa. It will do all the twists and fluting on any kind of table or poster bed leg I can't begin  to tell you what all it will do. I have many of the optional gearing, Has a lot of the leg mounting hardware so legs can be swopped for repeat operations. If interested you will have to do some research for your self. Asking $650 for it without the router. $800 if the 3 1/2 HP porter Cable plunge router is included. I would prefer pick up but delivery is an option that can be discussed. 

Anyway pictures.

I have a jet 1 1/2 HP shaper for sale in North east Iowa. Hasn't been used much, things just didn't go as planed. It is in almost new condition. Runs on 110 current.  Asking $750 for it which is half priced. I also have cutters which can be included for an extra price.  would prefer pick up but delivery is an option that can be discussed. 

Thanks for looking

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

I also have the 1/4 and 1/2 collets so router bits can be used on the shaper and are included in the price.

Tom