WTB LN no.610
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a LN no.610 low angle rabbit plane, I missed one for $350.00 on the auction site.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
I had no idea they ever made this plane. Very interesting.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Jim Bode shows they sold one recently for $225., which must be close to the original selling price.
They've been discontinued for a while so it's a sellers market.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Still looking for one.

Thomas Jefferson
Check your Private Messages.
-davidj
Sent a PM late last night.

Thomas Jefferson
Does anyone know David1776? If you do could you let him know I'm waiting for a reply to his PM.

Thank you

Thomas Jefferson
(05-15-2021, 05:38 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Does anyone know David1776? If you do could you let him know I'm waiting for a reply to his PM.

Thank you

He has not been here since May 11 and he has emails turned off.

If someone does know him, please let him know to check PM's and suggest that he turn on emails (at least from mods).
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(05-15-2021, 05:38 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Does anyone know David1776? If you do could you let him know I'm waiting for a reply to his PM.

Thank you

Ahhhggg, you may have found the hen's tooth 610 and now can't get in touch, I feel for you....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis