All my woodworking tools for sale

Because I have not had shop time in a very long time, and because we are moving to a much smaller home in FL, I will be selling my all my woodworking tools and supplies. I am putting together details, but wanted to put this out here in case anyone is currently shopping.

Here is a partial list of the larger items:
  • Delta 18 x 36 drum sander model - Sold
  • Laguna 16" bandsaw (220V) - $900
  • Delta Unisaw with Biesemeyer fence (3 hp, single phase), extra blades included - $500. Other table saw accessories also available, including 2 dado sets. Prices are dependant on item
  • Jet oscillating spindle sander - Model JOVS-10 sold
  • Powermatic 3520A lathe - $1200 sold
  • Grizzly Go500 8" x 75" jointer - $800
  • Oneida 2 hp dust collector
  • Jet Model AFS-1000B air filtration system
  • Bessey Clamps  K body and F body (many)
  • vacuum press for lamination sold
  • Fuji Mini Mite 3 hvlp sprayer with extra tips/neddles - $300
  • lots of white oak, cherry, polar, walnut (all of it for $500). If you want the 10' pallet rack that it sits on, add $100
  • delta 16 12" drill press Model 17-965 - $300

I have a lot of other stuff that needs a good home too.  ATV, 1025R tractor/grapple/bucket/forks/ more, CanAm UTV, lots of other stuff.

I will get more details of these items, but if you are interested in anything, please let me know and I will get you the information. If you are interested, make me an offer. I'm in Harrison MI
  Re: All my woodworking tools for sale by Chipster2 (Because I have not h...)
Sent you a private message
Nice tools! Congratulations on the relocation to a warmer climate! Been debating how to move my shop as well when my escape from IL finally happens.
Where are you headed in FL?

Just to verify: I assume that you are not in a position to carry any of the tools with you for local pickup in FL?

Please do remember to add talking prices to at least a couple of the tools before we have to deal with calls to delete your post for non-compliance.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
First...congrats on moving to warmer weather!  When do you plan on making the move?

You're only 4 hours away from me so depending on the pricing, I'll be watching this tread.

Good Luck!
  Re: RE: All my woodworking tools for sale by iclark (Where are you headed...)
(04-25-2021, 09:27 PM)iclark Wrote: Please do remember to add talking prices to at least a couple of the tools before we have to deal with calls to delete your post for non-compliance.

What he said. Need pricing on this post, please.   Yes
Photo    Re: All my woodworking tools for sale by Chipster2 (Because I have not h...)
I've added some prices to the above list of items for sale. I've tried to price these fairly to both sides but to move them quickly so that I can get to the sunshine!  Smile

I can't figure out how to add pictures to this posting, but I do have them available. I could send via email if you want to see something.

Thanks for your interest!
Dangit. I wouldve likely made that road trip for that PM lathe.
We're having a conversation about the hvlp system.
-Wooden wing builder for custom sport biplanes...
I'm your wingman!!  Big Grin
Quote:lots of white oak, cherry, polar, walnut (all of it for $500)

Approximately how many boardfeet of lumber?