Gluing up exterior furniture
One other thing and I’m guessing a little as the picture isn’t clear enough for me to tell BUT:
could you glue the center, then the left, then the right?

I did a very complicated glue-up without a helper wherein I glued parts, assembled the whole thing, let it dry, took the dry-fit apart, then did one dry-fit side and reassembled the whole thing, then took the last dry-fit section apart and glued the last part.

More work but it made the actual glue-up easy.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(04-27-2021, 11:47 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Epoxy is your best option for long open time and weather resistance...

Epoxy, as in WEST System, is best.
Wood is good. 
It is challenging to maintain the furniture in good condition on the street. In addition, I am not sure that the glue will be able to keep all the parts glued together for a long time.
The wood must be treated with a special coating, and the parts are glued with a special glue that will be resistant to moisture and temperature jumps. It will just be a pity for the time that you will spend on this table.
It seems to me that it is easier for you to buy garden furniture. This way, you will be sure that the furniture will withstand all the tests of the weather. On URL DELETED, there is excellent garden furniture. I recently bought furniture for my garden there.

(07-24-2021, 10:09 AM)dananorth Wrote: It's hard to keep your furniture in good shape when it's outside.

What a cute puppy.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member