PVC pipe crack
I was about to start the sprinkler system after the winter but
I just found this crack in the Sprinkler system Manifold

I prefer not to take everything apart and rebuild , is the any other solution.

Attached Files Image(s)

Need a broader view. As a minimum, that tee on the right has to go. I'd not trust a repair. Beyond that, no clue without a better picture. If you buy the tool, you can ream out pipe from fittings and maybe save part of the manifold.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
(05-01-2021, 01:09 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: Need a broader view.  As a minimum,  that tee on the right has to go.  I'd not trust a repair.  Beyond that, no clue without a better picture.   If you buy the tool, you can ream out pipe from fittings and maybe save part of the manifold.

Thanks  Here is the picture of the complete manifold.

Attached Files Image(s)

No easy way to do it right.
Take it all apart. It's just pvc. Cheap and easy.

I would probably go back with pex as long as it doesn't get sunlight or you should use cpvc instead of pvc.

Might be a good idea to design it to where you can drain those pipes some to prevent breakage from freezing or maybe install a heater or light in that space- perhaps just an insulating cover?.
You might be able to cut the cracked pipe to about 3/4 of and inch and put a new cap on it. The crack would be held in check by being on the inside of the new cap. It would only take 10 min and about a dollar. If it holds, it will save you a couple hours work.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
(05-02-2021, 03:05 PM)messmaker Wrote: You might be able to cut the cracked pipe to about 3/4 of and inch and put a new cap on it. The crack would be held in check by being on the inside of the new cap. It would only take 10 min and about a dollar. If it holds, it will save you a couple hours work.

It looks like the first T is also cracked, if not I would try your way.  Roly
I think I would be tempted to try a cap on the cracked end. If the tee is cracked, flood it with primer then glue? Worst thing that can happen is you wasted 15 minutes

(05-02-2021, 07:05 PM)goaliedad Wrote: I think I would be tempted to try a cap on the cracked end. If the tee is cracked, flood it with primer then glue?  Worst thing that can happen is you wasted 15 minutes

You could cover the whole thing with epoxy afterwords. I have seen it done on high pressure HVAC lines.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
If the supply side can be easily disconnected I would just replace the manifold as the unions would make it easy to replace and reconnect.  Also provide a drain for it.   Roly
Since you have those grey unions on all the valves, I'd just replace the whole thing. While it is possible to ream out the pipe inside the 2nd Tee so you can replace the 1st tee, you can't get the drill and tool in the hole. Since you would have to pull out the manifold anyway, might as well do it right.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry