Antique Dewalt Radial Arm Saw Free to Good Home (santa rosa)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/d/s...39117.html

[Image: 01414_1Yh9C6ibP0kz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00V0V_6rCFwZmMZsQz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]

Looking to rehome this antique saw to someone who will use and appreciate it.
Classic built to last AMF Dewalt Radial Arm Saw with built on stand.
You pick up and it is yours. Located in downtown Santa Rosa.
must be local, able to transport your new saw
Please text or call only. Email will not be responded to in a timely manner.
Thanks,
Alice
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Dang, looks like it's a GWI, and pretty much intact. Only a 2,500 mile drive--each way!!
earl
Looks like a fun project to restore. Says call or text, but didn't leave a number.

I probably can't get up that way anytime soon unfortunately.

Kevin
(05-04-2021, 04:00 PM)Kmucha16 Wrote: Looks like a fun project to restore. Says call or text, but didn't leave a number.

I probably can't get up that way anytime soon unfortunately.

Kevin

It is on the reply button on the page  (707) 494-5106
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-04-2021, 06:58 PM)Bob10 Wrote: It is on the reply button on the page  (707) 494-5106

Yea, I saw that after I posted. Still not likely to get up that way anytime soon.

Thanks
Kevin
I now use my radial arm saw as a dedicated dado work station.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.