Mirrors
I have about 8 4x4 6 3x4 and 8 3x6 mirrors that I removed from drug stores.  I was wondering how to get rid of them.  They are 1/4 thick
Craigslist for free
Or a few bucks each
I recently had a similar problem with 5 mirrors - the two largest being 86" long.  All were 1/4 thick.  I donated them to the local Habitat for Humanity Restore, along with a bunch of other stuff from a half bath and laundry area redo.
ronwhit
(05-08-2021, 04:29 PM)ronwhit Wrote: I recently had a similar problem with 5 mirrors - the two largest being 86" long.  All were 1/4 thick.  I donated them to the local Habitat for Humanity Restore, along with a bunch of other stuff from a half bath and laundry area redo.
ronwhit

Plus 1 on that, forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.
(05-08-2021, 04:29 PM)ronwhit Wrote: I recently had a similar problem with 5 mirrors - the two largest being 86" long.  All were 1/4 thick.  I donated them to the local Habitat for Humanity Restore, along with a bunch of other stuff from a half bath and laundry area redo.
ronwhit

I tried to donate them one other time and habitat would not take them.  Told me they had to be framed
Freecycle. Post them all or none. Let the "taker" re-post the ones they don't want.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Any chance folks who do glass mosaic art would be interested?
As said by MstrCarpenter
Give away for free, Craigslist, etc.
And I agree they must take all of them
I tried the Habitat again no go tried glass companies no go there either they said they just throw them away.
Put them at the curb with a price; they’ll disappear.

Big Grin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(05-20-2021, 03:54 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Put them at the curb with a price; they’ll disappear.

Big Grin
I live out in the country with very little traffic