General 350 table saw.
I have a General 350 table saw. for sale. It is a one owner, right tilt saw cabinet saw and it has a Biesmeyer 52 in fence. And is a 3 HP saw and operates on 220. I have the guards although not shown. When I was buying a saw I looked at the under side of a UNi saw and the under carriage of the General. I paid the extra $300 for the General.

It is in north central Iowa and is is still in operation. It is a daily user, so it can be actually tried out. Asking $850. I am in the process of getting a new piece of Formica for the fence, But will take $800 if the buyer does the Formica. Otherwise firm on price. Pick up only.

Thanks for looking,

Tom
(05-09-2021, 06:38 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a General 350 table saw. for sale. It is a one owner, right tilt saw cabinet saw and it has a Biesmeyer 52 in fence. And is a 3 HP saw and operates on 220. I have the guards although not shown. When I was buying a saw I looked at the under side of a UNi saw and the under carriage of the General. I paid the extra $300 for the General.

It is in north central Iowa and is is still in operation. It is a daily user, so it can be actually tried out. Asking $850. I am in the process of getting a new piece of Formica for the fence, But will take $800 if the buyer does the Formica. Otherwise firm on price. Pick up only.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

It's a good saw, the one I use is 5hp I have a 3hp in storage
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Nice, Tom...and a good deal as well (IMHO). Getting ready to order a Sawstop?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-09-2021, 06:38 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a General 350 table saw. for sale. It is a one owner, right tilt saw cabinet saw and it has a Biesmeyer 52 in fence. And is a 3 HP saw and operates on 220. I have the guards although not shown. When I was buying a saw I looked at the under side of a UNi saw and the under carriage of the General. I paid the extra $300 for the General.

A great saw, and definitely preferred over a Unisaw IMO, I worked on a 350 for five years at a pro audio loudspeaker company, building hundreds of cabinets and sub assemblies in Baltic Birch.  Wish I had room for it, or I'd drive out.

Best regards,

John