DMT Dia Sharp Sharpening Stones [TRADED]
[Stones have been traded with another member - Thanks for looking!]

Hi there,

I have three DMT Diamond stones. 8” x 3”. Coarse, Fine and Extra Fine. I bought these from Sharpening Supplies online two weeks ago. I typically use India and Arkansas Oil Stones but bought these stones to tackle a few tools with modern steels. I opened them up and tried them out on one plane iron and quickly realized I simply don’t like the feel of them. I’d like to cut my loses and sell them so I can buy some Shapton Pro water stones. I’m hoping they will feel more like my trusty Arks. 

I paid a bit over $200 with tax (got free shipping). Yes, I paid a bit more than Amazon but I know I got the real deal. 

I’m offering them up for $145 including priority shipping in a small flat rate box. I will also consider a trade for an equal set of water stones, preferably Shaptons or equivalent in 1000, 5000, 8000 grit or similar. Will also consider other interesting trades for good hand tools of equal value. 

Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

I PM'd you, let me know if you didn't get it.
(05-11-2021, 12:37 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: I PM'd you, let me know if you didn't get it.

Got it. Sent you a pm.