Drills
A neighbor of my parents had them over yesterday and my dad saw all these drills displayed.  Apparently the neighbor's dad had collected these for many years and I guess at one time had over 300.  Not sure how many are left, but thought I'd share the picture my dad sent me and see if any of you keen eyed drill guru's recognize any of these.  Not sure how many more there are besides what he sent me....

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(05-12-2021, 08:29 AM)KLaz Wrote: A neighbor of my parents had them over yesterday and my dad saw all these drills displayed.  Apparently the neighbor's dad had collected these for many years and I guess at one time had over 300.  Not sure how many are left, but thought I'd share the picture my dad sent me and see if any of you keen eyed drill guru's recognize any of these.  Not sure how many more there are besides what he sent me....
Oh, nice! They look to be well cared for, and if the green tags are an indication, answers to your questions may be easy to find. It would be cool to test drive them finding the "best" to use.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.
Cool!

I’ve got a breast drill that was my grandpa’s...one of a very few tools I keep for “sentimental” reasons.

Everything else I actually need.
Big Grin
Dave Arbuckle was kind enough to create a Sketchup model of my WorkMate benchtop: http://www.arbolloco.com/sketchup/MauleSkinnerBenchtop.skp
I need a wall to display some of my "acquisitions".