Tormek sharpening system and accessories - Price reduction
(05-27-2021, 11:17 AM)Admiral Wrote: Having shipped a lot of heavy stuff, my estimate is USPS would likely charge around $50-55 from Harrison MI to your zip (assuming 40lb weight); UPS tends to have better rates for heavier packages so they might be a tad cheaper..... which is not all that bad given the weight.

Rich, thanks.

I am not really in the market right now, but I thought that an idea of the shipping ballpark might help with the sale.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I will take on the risk of shipping costs and say $50 to ship within continental US. Anything above that I would absorb.
I have heard some unfortunate stories of shipping or transporting these with the wheels still attached.  I read about that some time back on the Tormek user's site.  I just can't remember the details of why it is a problem.  My takeaway was to remember to remove wheels for transport.  Just trying to save someone some grief.
Steve
Thanks for the advice @arnman!