Crapsman 10” bandsaw belt
The drive belt for model 351.214000 per my owners manual is listed as part #29414.00. I did find a poly belt replacement an Amazon but i spoke with two reputable parts businesses locally and they couldn’t cross reference that number. I know it’s a rikon cloan. Just curious if others ran into this. Thanks
I had an older Craftsman band saw, I got the belt I needed at an auto parts store
Took the the old one in, they measured it, got one a bit shorter, worked great.
13.99 at Ebay free shipping

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Thanks. The old one shredded. It was about 6 yrs old. I saw the ones on eBay also. The Amazon one I ordered is 2 weeks out. I’ll have to post about it.
If you take a string and route it around where it needs to go, then take it to a motor repair shop or a "decent" auto parts store and ask for a similar size. You may get it wrong the first time so make sure you can return it.
Hmmmm...
That’s what I said, go to an auto parts store.....
Ace is another place to get them - lots of belts at my local place.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(05-16-2021, 07:35 PM)toolmiser Wrote: If you take a string and route it around where it needs to go, then take it to a motor repair shop or a "decent" auto parts store and ask for a similar size.  You may get it wrong the first time so make sure you can return it.

I keep a few long broken belts of different widths just for this type of occasion. most belts are measured on the wide, outside face. Measure when adjusted for the shortest belt. The new one will stretch.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"