Truck bed crown
(05-19-2021, 01:15 PM)Tankwood Wrote: I would not feel right to post a hot link to other sites,, Just me ?

Don't have to - hit the New Attachment button on the reply page and upload your pics directly from your computer to this site.  So we can see all of them.  
Big Grin
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
OK, here's the other three. Since i can see them, all I did was screen shot what Tankwood posted and then copied them here. Tankwood, I did delete these from my computer after I posted them here.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-19-2021, 01:15 PM)Tankwood Wrote: Thank you for the kind words and for reposting the one pic.

I do have the truck on another site as well on my personal FB page
I use the FB for photo storage only and have set for me only,,

I would not feel right to post a hot link to other sites,, Just me ?
The truck is on Old ICH index page under Harvey. R112 old fishing truck.

Again , thank you !

In either case

I was asking because some people use Facebook links to post photos here.  That doesn't always work well.
I like the rails, exactly what I’d want if I had the proper Truck for this .
What the Heck, Give it a Try
(05-19-2021, 06:14 PM)Tankwood Wrote: I can not find the New Attachment button your referring too?  I see insert an image that is what I had used to no avail..

It’s at the bottom-left of this screen.  Pick the file, then hit the Add Attachment button at the bottom-right to upload it to the site.  Then, put the cursor where you want it (a blank line is best; not at the end of a string of text), and click the Insert button or whatever it’s called.

Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"