Small miter box
PM sent. Let me know about pictures.
ken
My little miter box...

A Stanley No. 116....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
The Stanley 150 is not rare; the Langdon 15-1/2, yes.  But there's one on That Auction Site right now, if you've got $3,000 (plus shipping) burning a hole in your pocket (this is a tad higher than the last one that sold there at $175).
(05-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: The Stanley 150 is not rare; the Langdon 15-1/2, yes.  But there's one on That Auction Site right now, if you've got $3,000 (plus shipping) burning a hole in your pocket (this is a tad higher than the last one that sold there at $175).

For $3,000, I’ll include a sharp saw and a Lion miter trimmer!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Anyone can have my #15 1/2 for $2995. A bargain at that price!

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
(05-18-2021, 06:41 PM)Derek Cohen Wrote: Anyone can have my #15 1/2 for $2995. A bargain at that price!

Regards from Perth

Derek

Derek, you could get $5000 right now; and, not in AU dollars. Kind of boring to own because there is nothing to fix, fettle, or tinker with. Not even to polish, unless the preferred brand is different. 
Smirk
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.
(05-15-2021, 10:56 PM)Tankwood Wrote: Looking for  precision small  miter box

Ulmia and TLT

[Image: IMG_0527.JPG]

[Image: DSC_2196.jpg]

They are rare, though.

But not as rare as Jim thinks: https://www.jimbodetools.com/products/ra...-348-96681

they usually go for under 100 €on ebay.de

Cheers
Pedder