Free vintage Toolkraft belt sander with extra belts (sunnyvale)
Vintage/antique belt sander by Toolkraft model 355 for woodworking. Inherited from in-law and was working but seems the motor has quit now as it just hums. Have some of the sanding belts too if anyone is interested in resurrecting it. If ad is up it’s still available.

[Image: 00p0p_2StGPxqXFUAz_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg][Image: 00707_by4illAfRZPz_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Was "Toolcraft" the Montgomery-Wards house brand? The name rings a bell.
(05-16-2021, 01:00 AM)Ray Newman Wrote: Was "Toolcraft" the Montgomery-Wards house brand? The name rings a bell.

I believe so
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Where are you located.

Tom
Bob is in Sunnyvale, CA, it's only a few hours from me, I'm tempted. 
Yes
Wow, nice offering.
(05-16-2021, 08:55 PM)farmerj111 Wrote: Bob is in Sunnyvale, CA, it's only a few hours from me, I'm tempted. 
Yes

I am in Belmont the listing is off CL not my stuff

Somehow the link got lost on this
LONG GONE

Phil Thien