Snake a toilet
If you are going to use a snake in a toilet, use some 1 1/2" pvc and a 45° st. elbow to get the snake into the toilet far enough so that any scratching, or staining from a rusty snake can't be seen.
shifty
The grandkids plugged the loo again.
Had a plumber come out to look over the situation and quote flushing the line to the septic.
The drain lines are in an accessible crawl space; he says come look at this.

The original licensed plumber didn’t hang the line from the floor joists, he laid it on the dirt 22 years ago.
I never knew it until now. The 4” line had a couple valleys and a large root pushing it up where it shouldn’t.
Monday, everything was cut where needed, re-run with the correct pitch and on hangers attached to the floor joists.

They’ll be back in about a week to jet clean the lines.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
When I pulled our old toilet to replace it, I had to use a chisel to clear the pipe in the floor at the toilet because calcium had built up and the hole was only about 2" wide. The bottom of the toilets exit hole was also clogged with calcium.
I ended up cutting out all the old steel pipe and replaced it with PVC and rubber boots. Now the house can move some without problems.
No wonder we were having problems.