Snake a toilet
I want to get beyond the bowl because I believe some guests flushed disposable wipes which we all know aren’t really flushable!

Can I use a regular 25’ snake or will it scratch the porcelain?
Is there a better way?
What’s the best way to get out about 12-15’ feet?
Thx.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Two bolts (nuts).  One water line. 

Pull the toilet.

Better access.  No scratches.

The wax ring probably needs replaced anyway.

Invite the "guests" over to "help".
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
A regular snake will scratch it.   Most of the time you can send the snake down the vent if you don't want to pull it.   Roly
The ring is pretty new; I’ll have to see about the vent.
We used a toilet snake and it clears the line for a while but needs snaking again too often.

Would going up from the cleanout under the house in the crawl space be really stupid???
Gary

A Closet Auger is the tool to use to unclog the toilet. I tell my tenants the only things that can be flushed are what you have eaten first and T.P. I don't care what the box of wipes or tampons say, you can send them the bill for reimbursement!
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Closet auger and toilet snake are synonymous.
So, yeah—that’s what we’ve used.
Gary

To start, I'd fill 2 x 5  gallon buckets with hot water and send them as fast as the bowl will take them.  Often the extra volume of water will push or carry a partial obstruction down to the main line and away.  You aren't out much if it doesn't.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

I would pull the toilet and check the trap maybe something is wedged in it.  I had a kid drop a small toy and it wedged in the trap the toilet would flush water but not solids
(05-16-2021, 10:17 AM)6270_Productions Wrote: Two bolts (nuts).  One water line. 

Pull the toilet.

Better access.  No scratches.

The wax ring probably needs replaced anyway.

Invite the "guests" over to "help".

Yes

But, I'd try Blackhats suggestion first. He hasn't steered me wrong in the past
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Y’all are twisting my arm.
I give in.
Gary