Snake a toilet
(05-17-2021, 06:17 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote:
Yes

But, I'd try Blackhats suggestion first. He hasn't steered me wrong in the past

Mr. Blackhat does offer some excellent advice

- but

with my solution you can also take the time to paint the wall behind the tank.

Laugh
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(05-17-2021, 12:37 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Mr. Blackhat does offer some excellent advice

- but

Laugh

And down it goes . . . the thread, that is, not whatever is blocking the commode.   
Uhoh

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
My son is a flusher, flushing all sorts of things.  I have had the experience you are having now.  I'm inclined to the pull the toilet side.  I have snaked the toilet a few times so that is worked with water but with other things are going down it started clogging again.  Turns out bigger items that would not be caught by the snake were catching the other stuff as they went down.  Only way to know is to pull it.
(05-17-2021, 12:37 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Mr. Blackhat does offer some excellent advice

- but

Laugh

Yeah but painting behind it is one of the things in life which really annoys me.

Laugh
Laugh
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Y’all lay off on the Mr. stuff.  Mr is my dad. 
Wink
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(05-17-2021, 08:44 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Yeah but painting behind it is one of the things in life which really annoys me.

Laugh
Laugh

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . .

Let me think about this for a bit.

I've got it!  What if you don't have to wear a mask while painting?

Smirk

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(05-17-2021, 09:14 PM)blackhat Wrote: Y’all lay off on the Mr. stuff.  Mr is my dad. 
Wink

Sir Blackhat?

How do you feel about folks touching you with a sword?  Of course, you are going to have to do that "kneeling thing", but I think you can get your Aide-De-Camp to help you get back up.

(05-17-2021, 03:22 PM)TDKPE Wrote: And down it goes . . . the thread, that is, not whatever is blocking the commode.   
Uhoh

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Hang on.  It could be a rough ride.

Don't forget to offer helpful assistance . . . from the back seat, please.

Big Grin

(05-18-2021, 05:03 AM)6270_Productions Wrote: Hang on.  It could be a rough ride.

Don't forget to offer helpful assistance . . . from the back seat, please.

Big Grin
 The thing is he never said anything about a blockage, just that wipes were flushed.   If there has not been any problems by now they probably went on down.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Roly
My daughter craps out things that just won't leave on their own.  I add liquid Dawn to the mix and the extra water.  The soap provides lubrication.  OTOH I had a tenant drop a visine bottle in a crapper that would not obstruct water or the closet snake yet toss in a bit of paper and it was a problem.  On that one we had to replace the bowl.  That cost the tenant $450 the plumber was on her as was the toilet.  I would have replaced it and charged her for the toilet if she had told me what the issue was from the start instead of more than an hour into running the closet snake
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.