Deleted
Deleted....was linked to scam
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-25-2021, 05:28 AM)fredhargis Wrote: The Dominos have been backordered at most places and some folks arre looking for one. Here's a 700 that strikes me as a reasonable (?) deal with a whole lot of tenons included. Just in case someone is interested.

Linky

Thanks for the find (great deal if real) but that ad has scam written all over it.  Buyer beware.
I guess it doesn't look that way to me, but maybe I should delete it anyway (? that's  a question).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-25-2021, 07:31 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I guess it doesn't look that way to me, but maybe I should delete it anyway (? that's  a question).

I agree it is likely a scam.

Adds that post an email address within the add itself, typically are some sort of scam.

If you email the guy will say he has several interested parties, send him some money and he will hold it or deliver it after work tomorrow, whatever.
Yup. Same ad just showed in city of Angels.
I see that stuff here too. What I can't figure out is why?  Why bother? How do they benefit?  Or is it just looser jollies?
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11