UPDATED with PHOTOS: FS: S4S Black Walnut Cedar; Spring, TX 77389.
Hey Dave..

My take : 
1) Whoever said you likely won't sell the cedar and walnut together is right.  Too different... different buyers doing different things..  walnut and cherry (maybe maple) but not cedar..
2) Using the numbers you gave and assuming 6" x 6' x .75" x 45 gives roughly 100bdft.  You should be able to sell all of it to a single buyer IMO.
3) Saying "~75% of a reasonable market value" means nothing.  Also, a lot of individuals selling lumber try to price it at lumber yard retail prices and again IMO that is not reasonable.  You know what you're buying when you buy from a yard, not the case when buying from an individual.  Even if it is as good as or better than what the yard has there is no guarantee of that at the point of the sale.
4) For me personally the biggest problem with what you have is the S4S and it already being 3/4" thick.  I buy everything rough and thick and mill to what I need.  Allows things to move and shift a bit after getting to the shop...  What you have there better not move or shift at all...

I'm in Dallas and I checked Craigslist and FB Marketplace.  I did not see your listing in either place.  How exactly are you trying to sell it?

david