Unisaw
Swap a Unifence and table for a Jet Lock rails and fence. Downsizing my shop and need the saw but not the fence and extension table. Located in 45725.  No shipping but will meet within 100 miles of Ft Wayne In
(06-12-2021, 06:49 AM)marshall45 Wrote: Swap a Unifence and table for a Jet Lock rails and fence. Downsizing my shop and need the saw but not the fence and extension table. Located in 45725.  No shipping but will meet within 100 miles of Ft Wayne In

I think I have what you're looking for. The jet lock fence is the one with the round tubes that bolt to the saw, like the link attached. If so I have rails and the fence. And I'm near Peru, IN. 

Let me know if this works. I can meet you half way around Huntington if that helps.

Fence example

Tim
(06-12-2021, 06:49 AM)marshall45 Wrote: Swap a Unifence and table for a Jet Lock rails and fence. Downsizing my shop and need the saw but not the fence and extension table. Located in 45725.  No shipping but will meet within 100 miles of Ft Wayne In

If the other deal falls thru let me know. I think I have what you're looking for and I'm just south of Indy.