UPDATE torebuild/replace?
(06-16-2021, 06:53 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: I'll keep that in mind, but $30 now will take care of my sanding needs for a while. 

If I ever get into a project that needs more sanding than I can do with those I'll look them over.

But I hate sanding
Rolleyes

Think you missed my point entirely. 

Perhaps you hate sanding because you’re using less than ideal tools. I’d hate woodworking entirely if all I had was a pair of disston saws , a yankee drill , a stable of planes, and a block of wood for my sandpaper. 

I hated sanding too until I bought a good sander that was overpriced ( or so I thought ). Now, I only buy quality sanders because they make the task easier, faster , cleaner , and not a chore anymore.  That’s why I urge you to give one a try; you may just have an epiphany. 

Think of it this way: for the price of those 3 PCs , you could have bought the Bosch.  And had a better sander and experience all these years.
(06-12-2021, 04:52 PM)KC Wrote: I dunno how long 'years ago' is, but I'd be willing to bet the ones you have now are better made than new.

Better made? Probably but I have a 7335 and it DOES vibrate.