Prices Reduced: Chisels, Block Plane, Bedrock Parts
1. This is a user set of 7 socket chisels. The sizes are 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1”, 1 1/4, 1 1/2. Three of the chisels are Greenlee and the others are unmarked. All have been ground but need honing. No rust or pitting and no chips in the edges. Reduced to $30

2. 1” Stanley chisel with no handle. Not marked as such but it looks like a 750. Blade is 5 1/2” long. Reduced to $8

3. Stanley knuckle cap block plane. Number is not marked but I think it is a #18. No rust and most of the japanning. Everything works and in good condition. Reduced to $20

4. Parts for a flat side Bedrock 605: complete frog assembly with hardware, blade, chip breaker and lever cap. There is a chip in the front edge of the lever cap. Appears to be from a Type 7 Bedrock. Reduced to $20

5. 1/8” tang mortise chisel. No maker mark. Free with any other purchase

6. 1/8” socket mortise chisel. No maker mark. Free with any other purchase

Prices are plus shipping. Let me know if you have questions.
Prices Reduced. Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks, Tom
I am amazed these are still available.  They look to be a great buy for someone who doesn't already have too many chisels.
(06-18-2021, 12:13 PM)Alan S Wrote: I am amazed these are still available.  They look to be a great buy for someone who doesn't already have too many chisels.

I have too many chisels and I am still thinking about it!  That is less than $5 for a vintage chisel.
It's all wood.
PM sent................

Frank S in IA
pm sent re 1" Stanley chisel.
Jeff
(06-18-2021, 01:45 PM)ChuckHill Wrote: I have too many chisels and I am still thinking about it!  That is less than $5 for a vintage chisel.

Yuuuuuuuuup
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
The chisels are sold. The Bedrock frog is still available. Tom