WTB Lie Nielsen 164
Been wanting to buy one of these for years. Finally ready to pull the trigger and Lie Nielsen isn't producing them right now. If you have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know. Willing to pay cash or trade if I have something you want. I have several pre-war Stanley Planes in good user condition #'s 3, 4, 5, 5-1/2, 7, a couple of Miller's Falls Egg Beater Drills, Not too old Sandvik and Disston Back Saws, Lie Nielsen closed throat Large Router...Ask, I may have it.

Thanks!
I might know someone who has one they would be willing to sell.  I’ll ask for you.

Do you have a Miller’s Falls #2 Egg Beater?
I saw this on eBay:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/203494755283
Unfortunately, not a #2. I do have a #1. And, yes please check with your friend. Thanks!
Interesting, that eBay listing is nearby. Thanks again.
Any luck with it?

I saw that you have the large LN router.  I have one already, but am looking for the small bit adapter for it.  You don’t happen to have one do you?
No I don't, unfortunately.
(06-18-2021, 04:03 PM)Danxaz Wrote: No I don't, unfortunately.

Not to waste anyone's time, but I just wanted to comment on my LN 164.  I regularly use the toothing plane when preparing rough stock or highly figured stock and consider this tool to be indispensable.  (Then again, I look at all my tools that way.)  Good luck on your hunt.  I'm certain you won't be disappointed with it once you get it.  

Earl