Matched set of 22 moulding planes + Pair of T & G planes
I bought these 40 years ago and never used them, so now it is time to pass them on to a good home. The manufacturer is Wallace Montreal so around 1830 - 1860. They are also stamped ADm Leithhead. All the irons are free (not rusted solid into the wood) and have their original edges (not abused or sharpened beyond repair). The box also includes a matched pair of tongue and groove planes - Casey Kitchel, Auburn, NY and one other plane Coburgh, New Hope, Ontario. I am based in Victoria, BC Canada and can ship the entire set in a box. Buyer pays shipping. I can send more photos if interested. The value here is mainly in the matched set of 22 planes and the paired T & G planes. Asking C$900 but open to offers as I would like to sell them and see them go a to good place where they will be looked after.

June 21 -PRICE REDUCTION to C$ 500.00 + shipping

Attached Files Image(s)